Home my website my flickr My YouTube channel Skype Me™! Follow plaksey on Twitter

...some stop motion animation

I found this video on YouTube.This is a video from an album for Oren Lavie. Pretty good music but we are not talking about it today.I always have been interested in creating a short movie.Just like 10 min.Using a couple of video cameras and a cast of 3 to 5 people.Maybe someday...But what I was talking about?Ah,yeah..the stop motion animation or 'Stop-motion (also known as stop-action or frame-by-frame) is an animation technique to make a physically manipulated object appear to move on its own...The object is moved in small increments between individually photographed frames, creating the illusion of movement when the series of frames is played as a continuous sequence.'  Pretty interesting,huh?Well,let's pop some popcorn and watch this short stop-motion clip.Enjoy!






DSC_0096

No comments:

www.plaksey.tk | investment | photo of the day | another one | all rights reserved | 2007-2010 | plaksey.tk@gmail.com Share |