Home my website my flickr My YouTube channel Skype Me™! Follow plaksey on Twitter

Hilarious outtakes...

I'm limited with the space (that's why you can see my old post for 'Places you love') but I have couple of pictures I would like to share for and 'Hilarious Outtakes'photo challenge...

...the wedding day...right before walking the isle to meet her love ;)
K&W wedding-26

...friend of mine didn't expect I would take his picture...his daughter gave him her hat and he just put it on his head...
J.P.

...family portrait?...
DSC_0006

...I guess so...

Alex-12




*end of this post*


THE PLACES I LOVE...

So my wife is a fan of this website : and the theme of the week is:'places you love'.I thought why not and decided to share my story and my pictures.I'm pretty sure a lot of you already have seen those on my facebook page and I'm sorry for repeating myself:)...SO...I think some of you have heard,and maybe believe,that Slavic people love to drink and they are terrible with their money :)Well...I agree with the first part...


Ukrainian reflections

...and I miss Slavic food...oh...thank you Russian stores in my area! :)

Ukrainian reflections
..did I mention Slavic people like to drink? :)

Ukrainian reflections

...this is friend of mine Artem...he sells Ukrainian national clothes...and doesn't drink at all!:)

DSC_0048
..and of course monasteries with monks like this one.Somebody mentioned he looks like a personage from 'Harry Potter':)

DSC_0053

...and churches like this one...

DSC_0325

...and even 'New Moon' saga...:)

Ukraine

and beautiful places like this one...

Ukraine

...and these animals...love is everywere...

OH,PLACES I LOVE!!!



DSC_0096

2 comments:

Piter and Heidi said...

Alright it worked!!!! Now all I have to do is find the stalker...err I mean follow click and I'll be all set!!! Great job Illya...thanks for sharing!

Kerry said...

Great photos and well done with the post processing - really captures the meaning behind the photos!

www.plaksey.tk | investment | photo of the day | another one | all rights reserved | 2007-2010 | plaksey.tk@gmail.com Share |